MVI is proud to bring you an actual GM Factory Touchscreen Navigation System that we have been able to successfully retrofit to fir your 2013-2014 Chevrolet Camaro! The great news is you retain all of the factory features and looks including the Satellite radio, USB/AUX inputs, steering wheel controls and the On-Star system (if applicable).
Wouldn't it be nice to have an actual OEM/GM navigation system in your 2013-2015 Chevy Camaro just as if it came from the factory itself?
- Actual GM OEM Navigation System, not an interface or overlay
- Adds the Navigation Icon to the Intellilink/Mylink Touchscreen
- Full touchscreen controls
- Full Navigation Voice Recognition Features
- Communicates and displays MyLink/Navigation information in the Heads Up Display if equipped
- Turn by turn guidance over left front speaker while system fades the music
- Actual OEM system can be serviced at any GM dealer across the US and Canada
- All parts supplied for complete and total factory integration
- Plus more!
- Professional installation recommended
- VIN # Number required for programming
- 2013-2014 Chevy Camaro
Please contact us at 866-428-3585 or email us at email@example.com Monday thru Friday between 9am-5pm EST with any questions!
- camaro Review by gus
- what wire do u cut for conect the my link (Posted on 11/15/2013)